Harassment leading to PPO against the respondent
- María Viggers' first harassing voicemail at my workplace.
- María Viggers' second harassing voicemail at my workplace.
- As part of her pattern of harassment (emails and phone calls), María Viggers' renewedly attempts to get in touch with my former co-workers. It is hard for an employer not to be alarmed when a person of those characteristics (and living within 15 miles from my workplace) shows such signs of exasperation.
- May 1, 2015: Personal Protection Order 15-941-PH against respondent María de la Merced Viggers.
- My Motion to Show Cause (pending redacted upload).
- Respondent's Motion to Terminate PPO.
- My opposition to respondent's motion to Terminate PPO.
- December 8, 2016: Hearing transcript.
- December 15, 2016: Hearing transcript, what really amounts to judge Timothy Connors' twisted parody of The Dr. Phil Show for matters of a non-domestic Personal Protection Order.
Michigan Court Of Appeals
- December 29, 2016: My Brief on Appeal.
- December 29, 2016: My Docketing Statement.
- March 30, 2017: My First Supplemental Authority Letter.
- May 14, 2017: Second Supplemental Authority Letter.
- July 6, 2017: My Motion for Relief Pursuant to MCR 7.216(A) (the COA denied my motion, as usual, without explaining 'why' in its one-line order).
- February 13, 2018: Third Supplemental Authority Letter.
Post a Comment