Because the defamatory publications by Maria Viggers need to be heavily redacted, I'll be updating and uploading those files in the corresponding section of this site as time permits.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 1 of 9): Shady, shady University of Michigan.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 2 of 9): A fractal of court-endorse fraud.
Let me tell you a little story about a lawyer who attempted to commit fraud and got busted by me ... only to be rescued by his buddy judge ... yes, this is the "law" in Michigan.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 4 of 9): Directly relevant evidence? Now see the judge preclude it.
Mostly addressing my lawsuit against María Viggers, my father's second wife.
Covering the early stages of my lawsuit against Al-Azhar Pacha.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 7 of 9): judge Carol Kuhnke is a disgrace to the judicial system.
If you'd like to read further:
- My grievance in the Judicial Tenure Commission against judge Carol Kuhnke.
- The JTC's receipt of my grievance.
- The JTC's eventual response.
- Judge Carol Kuhnke getting busted for illegal possession of narcotics.
- Here's "honorable" Carol Kuhnke's "honorable" narcodiploma. A year earlier (December 19, 2015) I was receiving the diploma about my master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Iowa State University, but ironically this crooked judge gets to decide my cases.
- Carol Kuhnke's obsession to continue presiding cases she should no longer preside.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 8 of 9): MCOA, the Michigan Fraud Of Appeals.
Corrupted from Ed to Judge (Part 9 of 9): Epilogue ... as of this point in time.
Bloopers occur in many series, and this was not the exception.